1. When to start searching? As early as you can! It is advisable to take a safety factor for repairs and modifications, so that the staff will not work under pressure.
2. Choosing the cut – it is important to consult with the designer in order to adjust the cut and shade of the dress. For example, for girls with a high waist, a dress with a cut that emphasizes the waist with a straight cut is suitable, for a long waist and a pear-shaped structure, sheer cuts will be suitable for a slim figure, for large breasts, it is worth taking care of a deep key and a closed neckline. For dark skin, dresses with a light shade and smooth fabrics will be more suitable. For light or combination skin, dresses with a cream or nude shade, combined with stones or competition, will also be suitable.
3. The design of the dress is important, but also make sure it is done! Did you find a dress you like that is inaccurate and flattering enough? Chances are the dress should be tailored to your measurements and cut. A good designer knew how to precisely and in a new stitching fit your dress according to your body measurements, while emphasizing the flattering areas.
4. Check if it is comfortable for you – a wedding dress should not bother, weigh down and heat especially during the summer when there is a high percentage of humidity and heat .. Note that the fabrics are breathable, natural, and also that the lining seals the transparency. Even in tight dresses, make sure you can dance and walk freely.
5. Budget – You should decide in advance on an amount that you will not spend. In the field of wedding dresses, the sky is the limit and not always expensive is quality.